Do you need an osteo massage or an osteo treatment?
Book an osteo massage if you:
- Feel generally stiff and sore all over, but don’t necessarily have a specific injury or pain
- Want to feel more deeply relaxed with a specialised form of massage rather than just a relaxational massage
- Have several areas of muscle soreness or stiffness that you want to target before having an osteopathic treatment/manipulation
- Are training for a sporting event, such as a run, and need to loosen your muscles
- Have had a particularly stressful time at work or school and are feeling stiff from having spent many hours sitting in one position
- Want targeted advice about stretching/exercises you could be doing to reduce general muscle and joint stiffness
- Osteopathic massage is available to returning patients only – all new patients need to book an initial osteopathic appointment in order to have a full assessment
CLICK HERE to book online.